Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cool Kiz On The Block (Three Episodes)


Hi guys! I'm making this entry post about the variety show that I watch during my breaks with K-dramas, Cool Kiz on the Block. It was really refreshing to me and I am enjoying the show as well. I wasn't actually expecting myself to gain this kind of interest to the show, neither to make time for it because aside from wanting to watch so many dramas this season, I do have real life commitments too. Plus, I needed to catch up in downloading all of the awesome dramas and the like! But then, I guess that when things get real heavy in dramas, we'll watch these things for a change (of emotion I suppose).I'm glad that KBS has been really generous in sharing their shows in youtube. Thanks to them that these were decently subbed in english. To be honest though, I didn't watch the first few episodes of it. I only started when they featured badminton through 2PM's master in the said sport, Nichkhun. I'm not a fan of his but he was really skillful and his smashes were really cool. He was the one who hold my grip into watching until my interest delivered to the other casts as well. Other than that, one of the reasons why I wasn't watching the show before is, I get spoiled everytime Changmin loses in every game. As a fan of his, I know that he takes everything seriously to heart so I knew that the consecutive loses has taken its toll with his self esteem. Personally, I didn't want to watch that.
















I'm a fan of Kang Ho Dong and Lee Su Geun as well but I guess, I just didn't find the previous episodes to be interesting which is why it took me long to watch. Everything got better when they introduced new guests and faces that are relatively younger than the previous ones. I presumed, they brought some energy and entertainment to the show. Now, I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that they would retain the following: John Park, Chan Sung, Jong Su, Feel Dog, Dalhwan, Ji Hoon, Professor Mangi and at one point, Dong Ju who was part of it. I just really have to mention Dong Ju despite of absence because I thought that he's really athletic so he would perfectly fit the show. However, I heard that he's been casted with Dream Team Season 2 so it's hopeless now. Anyway, I  hope that there would be a chance of him in the future to be a guest once again.
Previous Posts:

Cool Kiz: The Second Badminton Match

To me, the highlight of the episode was when Changmin and Jong Su's team won in the third match which was a deciding point of their fate in the game after facing two consecutive loses from the opposing team. Moreover, the trainer commented how Changmin gets better after practice because he managed to correct every mistake that he had after she's pointed them out. This is why he and Jong Su was able to snag a win for the group.

Cool Kiz: Training Day

In continuation with badminton, the members trained with two of the members of professionals from Busan. They gathered few tips from this episode that they could use during their next match. These episode included a match among the members to assess their skills within the team. Before that, they needed to make an indoor confession to whom they desire to team up with. The end result caused some members to betray each other which was the highlight of this episode. Afterwards, the losing team would have to face the consequences.

Cool Kiz Goes to Busan for a Match

This is the latest episode uploaded on youtube which was aired two weeks ago in Korea. The match was really intense, and I am pertaining to Kang Ho Dong and John Park's game. As members of their team, they really went all out to it and did their best to win. Whoever won in the end wasn't important because the game came out as a thrill. I can feel that the members were really nervous all throughout while my hands were cold and clammy while watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment