Sunday, August 18, 2013

My thoughts on Tohoshinki's historical concert event in Nissan Stadium for 2 Days [August 17-18]


Tohoshinki's concert in Nissan Stadium is a testament that dreams do really come true. The message that it delivers is inspirational for everyone, not only to those who are aspirants of holding a concert in the biggest possible venue in Japan but also, to every dream that we hope for. This is why I love them, the group that first started as 5 members. Now that they are only 2, I can't take away the thoughts of what could have been accomplished by 5 if the 2 has already achieved this much, even exceeding what had been done by the 5 members before. Even though that chapter of the history has its own meaning which I think is precious and memorable to the members and also, everyone who has seen them reach their dreams one by one. I just wish and pray that this is not the end of their story together. Definitely because I heard that in today's [August 18] concert, Yunho and Changmin said that they would have to protect Tohoshinki together with everyone. Hearing that, my heart just swells with so much pride because I know that they are aware of how hard it is to reach their dreams, and that without everyone's love and support, it will just remain as a dream. As part of the history made, I won't forget the efforts contributed by the suspended members Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu which cannot be erased or denied from the foundation of their career. So, I still believe that the best thing is yet to come for this group and I am absolutely preparing myself when day comes wherein Tohoshinki is going to make an even bigger name in Japan and hopefully to the world. What I love about dreams is that they're free and aside from that, it signifies hope in our hearts. Personally, as a fan, I won't give up on that dream because Tohoshinki's Yunho and Changmin made me believe that impossible is nothing. Words are even made powerful when said or written, agree?

MORE thoughts ahead with pictures:


Even though I have incoherent thoughts and feelings about this concert, I'd have to gather my ability to type this one out. I can't think straight for 2 days because I have these thoughts about what ifs, I would have been the happiest fangirl ever if I went. However, it didn't happen and so, I feel really sorry to myself and the only thing that consoles me right now is the fandom. However, I'm still happy that this historic event of their career had happened and I felt the energy and excitement all the way here actually. I won't deny that I was a bit jealous for not going. But then I promised myself to be a better person so that the next time around, I'd be there to witness their amazing talents with everybody. Sometimes, I just feel the need to be with Bigeast because they are the most genuine people in this fandom and aside from that, they are the ones who are truly appreciative of the boys' hard work and effort. As a family that was brought together by Toho, I feel that we can relate to each other for that matter.

Here are some pictures of the event that I saved from various sources online:
The glorious ocean of people: (credit: as tagged)

The turquoise Ocean <33 
 Click to enlarge:


Rainbow <33

Our very own, Red ocean <33

So Blue!

Red Ocean

I want this high tech wrist accessory! The story behind the different colors of ocean is because of this awesome technology of manipulating its light colors that changes for certain songs. By the way, my favorite was the rainbow one. 

On the last day, the concert was shown live at various cinemas in Japan.

Tohoshinki Empire!

I want to take home this cute little one! <33 *huggles*

Changmin and Yunho on news report.

The red ocean while the sun has not fully set yet.

We are.... T!

Yunho!

Changmiiiii! *biased*

Yunho! Changmin!

The last project they had on the 18th was "Thank You Tohoshinki" that seems never enough to show them how thankful fans really are.

Thank You Tohoshinki!

THANK YOU TOHOSHINKI!

I believe this was on the 18th!

White Ocean ?

-End-
I'll see you soon! We'll see each other soon! *confetti* *crosses-fingers-and-toes*

No comments:

Post a Comment