Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cool Kiz on the Block: Badminton School with 2PM


Just a brief introduction to what Cool Kiz is all about; it’s a variety show that caters sports wherein the participants including the casts are required to undergo intensive training whether or not they have background on the featured sport for at least a week or two. They are composed of Kang Ho Dong, Lee Su Geun, and Shim Changmin (TVXQ) who are the main stays. Joining them are the featured guests in every highlighted sport for 2-3 weeks. They are the celebrities, athletes, coaches and other enthusiasts. After which, they have to compete against professionals with a series of matches to determine not only their improvement and agility to the sport but also as a test to their teamwork.



In this episode, they featured badminton. Since, I am not a fan of the sport; I have least knowledge of it to share. However, my attention was caught by the featured guests as I’ve come to realize how cool it really is to learn through their magnificent and mind-blowing expertise. I’m not that familiar with the guests either and that I’m just a casual viewer of the show; but I have recognized three of the 2PM members Nichkhun who’s regarded of being the master by two of the his students Chansung and Woo Young. I’m not a fan of 2PM either but I have to admit that they were so cool with the sport most especially to our master Nichkhun. To be honest, I was clueless of his skills and because of that, I was caught by surprise that he’s a pro athlete. He’s become so suddenly attractive with the sleek moves he’s shown along with the racket in his hands. That’s not supposedly surprising anymore since he’s played the sport since he was 9, but still it’s so refreshing to witness this other side of his which I truly admire. I may not be a fan of his group and their music but I've definitely fell for him along with his skills in badminton which is an utter destiny of Nichkhun and the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment