Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Running Man feat. Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Min Hyo Rin, Lee Jong Hyun and Kim So Roo


This is one of the rare times that I watched Running Man, yes probably you're thinking that I am so left out because I'm missing the fun but just to share with you guys, it was a choice that I made maybe because I find the show too scripted for me that I thought they could have been more creative in order to better showcase the talent of the members. However, my opinion aside, we all have our different preferences and as long as others find joys in watching the show and as long as I enjoyed this episode, then there's no issue about it or anything like that. To be honest though, I love most of the cast members and I've seen some of their projects before that I really enjoyed as well.



In this particular episode, the members formed a team of 6 people called 'The Athletic Club' and that would mean one of them would have to join the guests. Probably, the script asked Jae Suk to do the job. Hence, he became part of the 'The Actor's Club' comprising Woo Bin, Jong Suk, Hyo Rin, Kim Soo Roo and Jong Hyun.

Commentaries and some spoilers:

Honestly, I watched the show because it was recommended to me by youtube and since I was interested of the featured guests while the video showed Jong Suk's face on the screencap, I thought it would be a great opportunity to get to know him and Woo Bin better, because the two starred in School 2013, a drama that I haven't gotten through yet. Anyway, the episode didn't disappoint my expectations even though I still saw some unnecessary things like when they force some laughter. What worked for me the most was during the last game, when the two teams had to tie the flag to on their respective poles and I totally witness some competitiveness from the two teams and while I experience some adrenaline rush even by just watching. During that particular game which I think is the most exciting of all because they sure did a lot of running that also showed their teamwork, and using their body to wrestle for the flag. It was so hilarious! Until I saw Kwang Soo and Haha tying the flag on the Actor's Team (Team Check: they are from the Athletic Club) and I thought it was ridiculously funny; followed by Jong Hyun's steal when he was supposed to realize that the athletes made a clumsy mistake. Ahhh. Seriously. LOL.

When Woo Bin said, "This is scary" in a nervous tone, I had goosebumps because it really was! And of course, how can I forget Jong Suk's hair all messed up when he finally tied the flag on their pole? So funny and cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment