Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cool Kiz on the Block: Badminton Training with the Elite


This episode is a continuation to their badminton training. However, Changmin, Nichkhun, and John Park were absent and was replaced by Dong Ju (ZE:A) in place of Changmin while the Professor who was absent in the past episode has returned after his injury.

Short verdict: The most hilarious episode thus far!




Long verdict: I really missed the presence of the missing members in the team and at first, I felt that this episode would be lacking because of that. But I was immensely wrong! Because I thoroughly enjoyed the show for the reason that I think, it is the most hilarious episode thus far and that I laughed so much until my stomach hurts. Since the members also felt the absence of few of their members, they tried to fill their places by doing more entertainment.

To my surprise, the director of this show once worked with 1N2D staff (and if you follow my posts, you would know that I love that show so much) and it happened that he was the one that got tricked by Kang Ho Dong in the past. He was proud of his doing to him years ago and he even mentioned that they became close afterwards. Hence, he showed his commanding leadership and presence in the show and instructed the director about the members' agreement to hold a quiz battle after they formed two groups on the topic concerning badminton. Eventually, the director submitted with the member's request. Meanwhile, I was reminded of 1N2D's game, (Bukbolbok) when it's time to decide on which team is going to have the delicious meal and which is going to be deprived of food, or in other instances, when they were to decide on where the members should sleep. Anyway, the process of the game was so much fun because the members were really competitive and at the same time, I was amazed at how Koreans look up to their national athletes and representatives.

This episode promises to be so much fun! Enjoy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment