Friday, July 26, 2013

Quick ReCap: Nine Times Time Travel

Watch: Episode 2 & 3

Updates:
Sung Woo has found out the mystery of lighting up the incense - it's when the door opens for him to go way back 20 years before the present time.

To everyone who's not familiar of the use of incense like myself. According to google: some culture believes that it takes away evil and bad luck, to which they are being used mainly in ceremonies, meditation, etc.

But in this drama, incense is a key instrument to bring Sung Woo back in time. This provides the opportunity to change the wrong decisions made in the past into right ones as it could greatly affect the present life and the future of his family.



The answer to why Sung Woo's brother badly wanted to retrieve the remaining incense before his own life was revealed to me. According to the conversation made by the two in episode 1, he shared his intention of returning everything back to normal like before; in which he will only repeat what has been made possible - by their father perhaps? He believed in his mission till the last breath of his life, thus, the tragedy of Sung Woo losing his brother happened. The mission was eventually carried on by Sung Woo as he searched for the remaining nine pieces of incense at the breezing Himalayas.

It makes sense to me now.

By the way, I'd have to share with you this scene which was from episode 2. As much as the reason for her thoughtless action is heartbreaking, I laughed. No wonder, Sung Woo fell in love with her (or not?).







Aww, the staffs and crew of the broadcasting company where they both work as news caster and reporter ships them together! So sweet! I didn't expect these extras to be much involved with their romance which I found totally realistic because it really happens in the outside world. I'm glad that despite the busy schedule of our news anchor, he still has time for love life. Hee <3





LOL - breathe deeply and prepare for what she's gonna do next. I thought she would cry like a baby on screen but look at what she did. Ridiculous but so funny! Part of me wanted to share with her pain and tears but the other half of me was terrible - I found it hilarious!






(T___T)



-End-
Note: This drama is screen cap worthy! Too bad I can't do it with every scene. You should watch it instead! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment