Friday, July 26, 2013

Drama Introduction: Nine Times Time Travel


Episode 1: Synopsis / Watch! 

I was deeply impressed and stunned by the beauty of these shots as much as I appreciated its effort to engage me in. If this thing is going to continue for the rest of the episodes, then I'll be there to witness for sure.

The ones who are in charge of the scenery have brilliant eye-view. Thanks for the great visual treats you've given me in your first episode, drama. I owe you a lot.


This is managed to deliver few of the breathtaking and radiant sides of nature through good editing and capture.

If I'm not mistaken, the scenes were taken from Himalayas. Anyway, I hope I'm right and I really wish to experience this kind of scenery in person.




It wasn't a surprise that I fell in love at first sight with this drama overall, however I just felt rejuvenated by the presence of the actors playing for the leading roles. They are unfamiliar faces but have already left a promising start. And I'm really glad to meet them.

By the way, the only background I have to turn myself in to this series is the positive reviews made by some of those who have seen it. I'm seriously thankful that I was convinced because this is such a rare piece of gem in the k-drama land. Wishing that I'd be able to download and watch the series the fastest so that I can write a review of it.

 Jo Yoon Hee as Joo Min Young / Yoon Shi Ah

Lee Jin Wook as Park Sun Woo 

Episode 1: I craved for more after watching. Too bad that I can't continue unless I've finished downloading the next episode. I'm so into k-dramas lately and now I'm even screen capping some scenes. Or this drama might just be really special. Either way, this totally got me curious because of its extraordinary plot, time travel. Well, not that new but this is like a reverse type of time travel in contrast to the past dramas we've seen like Queen In Hyun's Man, Rooftop Prince and such. The story goes back and forth with the current and past timeline. Not that I'm a hundred percent sure yet but that's how I've grasped the story so far based on what has been revealed. 

The time travel happened first when Park Sun Woo burnt the incense left by his brother from his failed mission, to which I won't spoil what exactly happened. It was just purely intriguing and it raises one's curiosity of the plot. This is just a guess but probably the incense will serve as the time keeper as for how long will he or the characters along with him to stay at the moment of the past and the present.

The screen cap below made the debut of two screens in one slide which I thought was a great idea to show two places or probably two timelines in one frame.

There isn't much significance on this scene by the way.



[Spoiler] The marriage proposal: I was told beforehand that they won't be focusing much on romance so to not expect about it but to my surprise, these two delivered a kiss when they met and the guy is already proposing for marriage. Well, let me give you an idea about the characters: He is a lonely and a serious type whereas she is all cheerful like a ray of sunshine. He told her that for him to get rid of sadness, she needs her personality to keep him happy. But then, they should only be together for 3-6 months. But why? The premise suggests that our hero perhaps is going to die due to acute disease. Oh no.

But she is gullible, she felt like he's only toying her around, she called him the worst, and she believed his answer when she asked why, he said: "Because I'm going to be busy after [3-6 months]" (sadface)














But when asked again...












-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment