Monday, July 22, 2013

roannt: Jung Kyung Ho

source: Jung Kyung Ho facebook page

My Thoughts:

I know I'm such a loser for only knowing this guy just now despite of him being around in the business for quite a long time. If only I have watched Smile You then, I could have already known him since 2010 but much of the regret, I'm glad that there's this chance to meet him through Heartless City which is my kind of drama this season. Part of the reasons why is this guy's brilliant talent and of course I would as well give the credit to everyone who really works hard in this amazing drama. I'm really crossing my fingers to a much deserved ending to wrap up its last four episodes which will run in the next two weeks. I'm literally counting my happiness on you drama and to Doctor's Son.

And in continuation to the appreciation of the mind blowing body built of his, here we go:

roannt: Jung Kyung Ho: I'm so speechless with this guy, he just made three people squealing and fighting over him in this household. I cannot be calmed. And wh...

No comments:

Post a Comment