Sunday, July 7, 2013

[FANCAMS] TVXQ World Tour in LA

UPDATE:

O - Jung Ban Hap
source: maxyuchu

Unforgettable + Fanproject
source: cakalang



source: @monbrielle

LA!!! Thank you so much for such a memorable concert with TVXQ! Even though I wasn't physically present in the concert, I really had a great time with all of you on twitter! You are so lucky though, the boys did something special with everyone which is them being part of the crowd in making everyone feel as "ONE" together. I was totally shocked when I heard they made an entrance at the back which they have never done before and did it again for the second time. I'm so glad you were able to survive such an exhilarating experience, it could have taken me a great amount of strength to survive if I were there seriously. I was already shaking in front of the laptop, what more could have happened in person? You were so spoiled by the boys (I'm so jealous) and not to mention the venue was an intimate one. Anyhow, I think this is a well deserved experience for everyone as the long wait over the years like what the boys have said has come to reality. They promised to make up for almost a decade of waiting which gives me more excitement whilst standing by hand in hand with crossed fingers and toes with the Cassies here in my country. Hoping and praying that our time will come so soon~

I think the highlight of the concert for me would have to be the boys showcasing their improvement with the English language. I am immensely proud of them as nothing's impossible through hardwork. Changmin has fairly expressed himself well whilst Yunho is just being the usual adorable leader-sshi with his English (so cute~). 

Overall, the concert was a success but more than anything else, the boys were truly happy to be with all of you. Of course a BIG shout out to the amazing girls (and boys) from dbsknights and FYtohoshinki for making the red ocean possible and together with the fan project which was deeply appreciated by the boys.

Rising Sun

I Don't Know

Like A Soap

Purple Line

WHY~ Keep Your Head Down

Summer Dream + Sky

Catch Me

Getaway

I Never Let Go

Mirotic

Honey Funny Bunny

Humanoids

Midway through "Unforgettable"

Closer Fancam: Honey Funny Bunny

credit: xhijoycexlea ibalio & YanisRei

No comments:

Post a Comment