Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Beginnings

Welcome to my blog! This is my first entry and I think it would be good to introduce myself with the basics of how this blog was inspired.

Everyone should know that I'm a part-time masters degree student and a full time fangirl so basically I have spent most of my time enjoying myself I believe so. Because I know that a lot of people could relate to the path I'm taking, I decided to put up this blog in dedication to friends whom I could share my interests and happiness with. I have mixed feelings but more of excitement because I haven't done this for a long time even though real life gets in the way sometimes. I'm really hoping to incorporate my feelings to my rants everyday and meet new friends through this blog.


Love
Roch

No comments:

Post a Comment