Saturday, September 7, 2013

KPOP: The Voulez-vous Story Book by ZE:A Five

This is the second item that I bought from ZE:A collectibles and I must say that I was really pleased by this photo album. It's an 80 page of Hyung Shik, Dong Joon, Kevin, Siwan and Minwoo gracing the pages. I can't think of anything to ask further other than  their album which I missed to buy. Anyway, the only disappointing aspect of this book was that the music video should be inclusive to the DVD though it contained the behind the scenes. 

I loved the concept of their music video for 'The Day We Broke Up', their lead single. It was a very refreshing treat because unlike most of the kpop music videos nowadays, they shot it outdoors.

They look so young, fresh, innocent and pretty. *_*

Even though they were only still shots from the music video, it was still awesome.

One of their concepts were camping, which I loved.


Siwan

He looked pretty here. Omgee.

This one too, he looked like an angel. So white!

I personally love the black and white photo below.

Kevin

He reminds me of Lee Seung with that smile of his.

Kevin - the lead vocal of the group. He dances pretty well too and most importantly, he's good in live performances.

He rocked that pink sweatshirt.

Hyung Shik - I don't know how to describe him other than being my bias, lol.


He really has an innocent face but I don't know, he's really playful whenever I watch him.


Dong Joon - the energetic maknae. He's one of the best in live performances along with Kevin. Actually him, Kevin and Hyungsik holds the mic during performances.

I really like his face too.

And his smile.

I watched him in 'Mandate of Heaven' and I was impressed of his martial arts skills. Hehe~

Min Woo - He raps pretty well during live.


I kind of like want to have those books under the snowy environment. Idk why.



I wonder if they could actually play the guitar.

Hyung Shik and Kevin, stop you two! They looked gorgeous, Siwan too!

Kevin is their driver, lol.

-INSERT FEELS RIGHT HERE- SIWAN AND HYUNG SHIK ARE SO ADORABLE TGT, SO PRECIOUS~




Hyungsik and Dong Joon are so cute~


I really enjoyed going through the pages of this story book and I was really satisfied at buying it.

The DVD...

and the folded poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment