Saturday, September 7, 2013

KPOP: Illusion by ZE:A

This is pretty random post though I love being random, I don't even know where to start because no one totally knew the background of this event other than myself. So, I'm a newly converted fan of ZE:A. It's safe to say that I've been catching up on them for the last three weeks that I have fangirl-ed. It has a long history for me to explain but it all started with Hyung Shik first. Remember that drama, Nine Times Time Travel that I've been obsessing with, he was the younger self of Lee Jin Wook's (Park Sun Woo) character. I was thinking that maybe I should make a feature about them beforehand as an introduction but I guess my schedule has been very busy with real life so I was very afraid to start because I might not give justice to my feels towards them. Anyway, yes I bought their latest album. I can't believe it, I bought a kpop album from an idol group other than tvxq/jyj.

To be honest, at first I really wasn't sure myself if I really like to buy this album but in the end, I gave in  to the temptation because of all the 'feels' they've given me for the month of August. I guess that I found it as a really genuine piece of emotion and I was moved by that, forcing myself to loosen up my wallet. It's a mini album, I was thinking it could have been better if it was a full length album because I really liked the songs. They got the momentum for this recent one, and as I was comparing this to their previous releases, this is their best yet so far as a whole. I love the previous releases though such as: Watch Out, Here I Am, Spectacular, Special Day and Heart For 2. By the way, I liked the songs released by their sub unit ZE:A Five too. Hope you'll check them out. To sum it all up, currently they one of the things that I consider as my sources of happiness.

The album came together with an 80 page photo booklet.

The CD with 6 tracks and the DVD composing the music video and behind the scenes.


Jun Hyung - the leader

Dong Joon

Hee Chul

Tae Hoon

Kevin

Hyung Shik - my bias

Si Wan

Min Woo

Kwang Hae

They are a nine member group so I must be really hard to memorize who's who but you will learn to in the long run. Surprisingly, they didn't look the same when I first saw them. Maybe it was just me, maybe we were meant to have this kind of fan-idol relationship. Haha~


Hee Chul  (leftmost) is really gorgeous in my eyes but he's so underrated. He doesn't have the powerful voice or moves but he really has an appeal to me. He's not my bias though.





Min Woo - Hyung Shik

Kwang Hae - Dong Joon

Tae Hoon - Hee Chul - the two most underrated members I think.

Jun Hyung - Kevin

Si Wan



No comments:

Post a Comment