Saturday, September 7, 2013

KPOP: Incredible by Xia Junsu

Track list: Previous Post

Okaaay, so first of all, I'm a huge fan of Junsu whoever he is, from a singer, a gamer, a musical artist, or a soccer player to a person, his total being. But what I really like about him is his voice so it isn't a surprise that I bought this album. Besides, it was really worth it. I illegally downloaded the songs though when it came out but I promised to save money to buy the album and now, here it is. Yay, it arrived yesterday together with my first ZE:A collectible CDs. I was really excited when I opened my mail box. So, if you're a fan of his, support his album. It actually exceeded my expectation of the packaging in real life. I hated the pictures too when I saw them online but when I got them in my hands, I really liked them. They painted a ridiculous amount of colors to the album though, all the way to Junsu's eyes, I kind of lol-ed but it was catchy regardless. I bet he tried to fit in with current trend of the younger kpop idols nowadays. I know Junsu, this kid thinks simply yet grand. He's a genius, he's very innocent and cute. Thus,  he adapted well to this concept. XD

The album came together with a photo booklet.

Look at the ridiculous make-up of his, so colorful and weird yet very amusing. Lol.





Here's my second favorite pic of his because of the combination of colors~


A butterfly in his lips, that's weird though.





Here is my most favorite picture of his, he looked like a King in his throne or something like that. I loved the flowers adding to the details in this picture as well.




I was really surpirsed when I opened it, there goes the CD with a collection of masterpiece, in which Junsu himself contributed in composing the melody and the lyrics.

The track list of the album.

Yesasia gave me free wallet size photo card. It was so small and I was complaining a lot.

The back of the photocard.

No comments:

Post a Comment