Saturday, March 15, 2014

In A Good Way Episode 15

Watch Here!

I still need to catch up with In A Good Way which I never imagined to be doing because I love this drama, however it has occurred to me that I have to marathon 3-4 episodes for a week. Hopefully, I'd catch up with episode 16 so I could finally be back on track. I wish.

So going back to this episode, aside from the obvious that is Liu Chuan and Jia En finally together, Ren Wei has been really strange which we all know the reason why - he has finally seen the worth of Jia En in his life. But what could be done when Jia En now belongs to someone else? As a good friend, the least yet also the best thing he could do for her is to be happy and adapt the attitude that Bai Xue has towards the relationship of two which is positive. If I were to advise Ren Wei, that is to hang out more with Bai Xue so his crush could be by his side and that there would still be rainbows and sunshine upon him no matter how its hard. But instance just shows the difference between the two feelings - love and admiration. Because there is a different approach between them and heck, you could be attracted to anyone you see around but you could feel something that is special to the person you love. I feel sorry for Ren Wei but I'm also happy for Jia En and Liu Chuan so I guess I could start talking about them endearingly.

Jia En is giddy and radiant when she's in love while Liu Chuan is still composed and cool yet there is a hint of sweetness in his stares. So I found myself lost, that oh em gee kind of feeling that finally after 2 years, they are now officially together. I also loved the fact that Liu Chuan wasn't exaggerating to Jia En's answer and the fact that Jia En clarified their status to him; to me, as the girl, it's real courage so I was like, she's so brave to ask that first. But of course Liu Chuan wouldn't let himself be the one to answer as the gentleman so he turned and asked Jia En, in which she answered yes and their smiles were beaming. It's was a priceless moment for both and very much oh em gee worthy. I'm sure everyone is happy with the development in this episode. Moreover, because they have started a cute relationship, I find the scene over the phone hilarious, where Jia En's papa interfered to their conversation "I'm the cutest" while Ren Wei was trying to think whether to grab it and also listen. Anyhow, the convo was finished and Jia En caught him near the phone but he later came out with a good excuse. Way to feel the jealousy, neh?

It was apparent over their friends and club members that Chuan-En OTP is together: Ri Qi caught them playing with the magnifying glass, Ah Di is very receptive during the bowling match and of course Tracy and Xiao Wei witnessed Jia En giggle when LC came to pass by them. The two became inseparable like Ren Wei has noticed and if only there is a way for him to bring back time, I'm sure he would. But I feel sorry to him because it feels like he's the only one suffering from the relationship of the two.

With the matters of the Treasure Hunt Club, I loved how the effort was tremendous and the response is huge as well. So the evaluation of the club went well despite of falling short to justify the budget that they have used for the concert by gaining again what has been lost. It was actually a critical time for the org and it was nearing to be failed by the evaluators until Liu Chuan came to the rescue. As eloquent as he is, he was able to justify the remaining balance that they weren't able to raise. Because they have an amazing leadership and teamwork, everything went well. It wasn't a smooth process but the result was an overwhelming happiness.


Verdict: The drama has redeemed itself from the failure that was episode 14 – which I thought wasn’t in a good way – like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment