Friday, December 27, 2013

Cool Kiz on the Block (4 Parts of Basketball)

Hey guys! So I'm here again sharing with you the only variety show that I religiously look forward to every week, it's Cool Kiz on the Block basketball episodes. In here, we would see their improvement as they go through tremendous training and gain more experiences from other teams. I must say that I wouldn't want to let go of this set of people now because I am attached to their chemistry and teamwork. I hope they could keep this set of talents for the upcoming sports to be featured. Though I know that the main stays would only be Hodong, Changmin and John Park. I'm also sad with the recent controversy that Lee Su Geun is facing that led him to suspension. Nonetheless, everything is still as fun as the previous 3 episodes which I knew you would enjoy a lot too. So if you are looking for a variety show to watch, I recommend this show.

Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - Training with Student Basket


Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - Third Basketball Game! 

Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - BBQ at JYP's place! (2013.

Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - Cool Kiz head off to Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment