Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: Descendants of the Sun Episode 3

Every second of this episode is worth the screen time and I love how everything makes sense from the input of events to the development of the characters. They also show the backstory in which the characters are introduced to who they really are which is a good thing guided by the story. I hope that they keep up with this kind of pace so they'd be able to justify each and everyone of them. Every detail that they incorporate in the scenes were made for a reason and that is a big plus points to them because not every popular K-drama these days have it. Moreover, it was easy to watch and felt like everything was done fast-forwardly in a good way. I dare say that the effort and the plot didn't go in vain. Definitely, because I know that this is a well thought production series and now, we just can't help but love it. 

It's been a while since I feel so into a K-drama in which everyone is watching, as I am aware of its popularity in Korea and to the international viewers. I think that one of the reasons why it is doing well is again, the story is commanding the viewers to watch because there're more to it than meets the eye - the gorgeous cast. 

So here are the screen caps I did for pleasure because the experience of watching this episode is just as intense as the first two where I can't stop grinning at the sight of Song Joong Ki. I miss him so much and I'm glad that he's very well acquainted with his character Captain Shi Jin. Every scene that he has is heart fluttering indeed.


I'm guessing that this is an idea made to emphasize the title - the descendants. 



Captain Shi Jin together with his gorgeous troop members. Can't they be any cooler? 


And here is Dr. Mo Yeon's medical team behind her.


Did he just passed her by like that? 




Well I'm so glad that there isn't one who's flailing over him because in a typical K-drama, everyone would have gone madly in love at his presence. This drama made of a different taste.






Finally, he looked back at her!



Thank you for gracing us with your beautiful profile you guys. 



Are you still keeping it cool Mr? But he said it's been a long time. 


I love the reflection on his *Rayban* sun glasses.


And they were warmly welcomed by the troop in this funny scene.


Onew was goofy in his dance that caught the attention of everyone.


Did I mention that Onew and SJK really look like each other's brother?



He's ignoring you though he can't help but look at your reflection in the mirror.



Finally! A box of gift for the soldiers.


Seo Dae Young's (Jin Goo) gift is on the way. That's Myung Ju!




Myung Ju requested to be deployed in Urk to be with Seo Dae Young. However, her father prefers Shi Jin as his son-in-law because according to him, he's the more capable man. (I was kind of shocked to learn about their love triangle because Shin Jin and Dae Young are close buddies though Shi Jin is not romantically tied with her.)



Myung Ju firmly told his dad that she loves Seo Dae Young.



This scene happened and once again, Shi Jin took advantage of the gullible Dr. Mo Yeon.



No matter how adorable they look in this scene, she teared up and got angry after. She was really scared of what's gonna happen. She thought they were going to die. LOL.


I only recapped at least the first 1/4 of this episode as I also want you to enjoy how it'll proceed. I promise that there are more hilarious and more heart warming scenes that awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment