Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Magazine Photoshoot: Grazia feat. TVXQ

GRAZIA KOREA 2014 Vol.24 동방신기

credit: Grazia Korea

I was left speechless when I saw the end product of this photo-shoot. Furthermore, I just can’t help myself from flailing over the video I posted above featuring TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin. It’s is a mini clip of the behind the scenes while doing the best thing that they are good at which is being attractive. I can only grin in appreciation of these two boys as they put on their charisma and model-like attitude on the shoot. I love Changmin’s mood which is relaxed through the vibes of just having fun; but I must say that Yunho, though I am biased with Changmin, really projects naturally in front of the camera. I don’t know, I thought his facial expressions do have presence and his eyes are expressive but  he couldn’t use them in his dramas (why though? He’s good at it when dancing but on the other end of his talent which is acting, he can’t do the same thing). Anyway, Changmin is that bit shy and aloof, nonetheless his height is suited for being a model and his face is also very handsome. I guess it’s where his charm comes from – being true to his nature even in front of the flashing lights.

I’m so proud of these boys and I thank Grazia for giving us this clip, which I could go on replaying many times and also, it’s very refreshing in the eyes. How old are these boys again? I can’t believe they are past their 25th year already. They age like a fine wine. (sob) I can’t help but to activate my system to fangirling. Besides, this is a rare moment actually that I spazz on a clip, much more on making a post about it.

Why am I recommending you to watch this? Maybe because even when you are not a fan of TVXQ’s music, you could start off with their looks. Though at first, these two boys look strange side by side with each other in interviews and shows, they are actually close friends / brothers. I am speaking here on behalf of them, because I know that they get better to people in time and later on you’ll realize what a precious kind of relationship they share. You could also learn so much about them in magazine interviews, where they could show off their wits to you most especially Changmin, as he takes you on the intellectual level of personal growth.

TVXQ as models – I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I thought these guys keep getting better and better in every photoshoot they are featured in. Talk about experience and being able to experiment on their poses each time. But everyone has said before that Changmin is a naturally born model – as mentioned by I think Jaejoong or the rest of the JYJ (as former members of TVXQ). Anyway, as the years go by Changmin has improved a lot but his charm to me is that unconcealed adorableness whenever he’s shy or aloof. Yunho has always been more open to changing his image. Anyhow, most of the time he gets judged by what he wears without the fashion stylists. Hah. I must agree that sometimes he gets super preppy and weird that it just so random and out of nowhere. It’s up for you to decipher him sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment