Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In A Good Way Episode 12

     
Photo Credit: Yao Chun Yao's facebook page

In a nutshell, this is the best episode yet! I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to download this episode so I could repeat the amazing concert experience in this drama featuring Wu Bai and Zhang Zhen Yue, two of the most popular music acts from the 90s. During the concert, I found my love for new songs such as "Freedom" and "Love Me, Don't Leave" by Zhang Zhen Yue, so for that matter, I am happy and thankful I was introduced to them. Furthermore, the performances were awesome, Wu Bai was powerful and Zhang Zhen Yue was a quality and a passionate one as well. IAGW was able to insert some important scenes while the performances were going on and I thought this drama did so well in that department once again. Though I have read opinions such as they went far from reality with the production getting beyond expectations, I can't agree to them completely. Of course, we need those lighted props and such in order to characterize the scenes more and I find no fault in doing that. It doesn't hurt to give in to pleasures sometimes, moreover; it didn't overshadow the essence of the event, since they were able to show how everyone persevered to make it successful through the process. We saw them work hard and not disheartened by failures; hence, most certainly, they deserved an spectacular concert.


My opinion on the issue raised by few regarding the story taking long on focusing the professor and Xiao Wei as being extended enough: I think that so far as this drama is able to articulate and carry itself for wherever it goes, I'm in to what they are up to. Maybe I have so much faith in them, that there was never a chance that anyone guessed what to happen next. However, I think the disappointment of some in this episode is rooted to the lack of skinship by our two main leads because Xiao Wei's concern is once again highlighted. For when I remember few weeks ago, everyone was asking for a resolution to her issues, when she is always being pushed aside to make way for others, and when this poor girl is given problems unresolved in this drama. So there, I think she deserves the attention, for whatever cause the friendship shall take as far. Anyway, we still see the dynamics among the characters in the story which for me is the most important thing --everybody getting involved including the schoolmates. The parents are out of this matter though, and I am not complaining about it. Besides, we are on the era of freedom, and parents are not engaged for this matter so I approve their non involvement in the process.

Overall, this episode is amazingly good and I am not exerting myself in saying it. Nope. I didn't notice of the time passing, as I had so much fun and laughs at most part. Furthermore, the hug shared by Jia En and Liu Chuan was meaningful. It was apparent as well that Jia En became uncomfortable with Liu Chuan's presence and she couldn't even breathe beside him in one instance because Liu Chaun pulled her towards him so she went red, tensed and as she exit herself. For that instance, I was like, "I feel you girl" to Jia En. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment