Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy 28th Birthday Changmin!

I can’t believe that this day has come sooner than life has let me meet him. Changmin is now 28 and I am 25 and we’re supposed to be legally settled with our own lives together with our families, which is a scenario for the future but not anytime soon cause I’m here, still trying to figure out life and he’s at the the military serving his country. But who knows? Fate might just be playing a trick and as I publish my feelings towards his birthday, we might be reconciled with the past, the young and immature love yet so intense. I’m not saying that we had a relationship but if we go back in time, I fangirled him so hard which is considered as an idol-fangirl relationship. Changmin is my ultimate bias in TVXQ and even among kpop idols even though I really only liked TVXQ in kpop. Well what do I like about him? Our personalities matched and I understand him, when he’s making a joke or when he’s keeping quiet and even when he’s hurting. I feel like there is this connection that binds us together no matter where life may take us, even though it’s a one sided bond that is attached to him. Someday, I really wish to meet him because I have so many things to say and ask about Junsu and I want to experience how it feels like to encounter him in person and not just laugh with him in front of the computer screen. Maybe I’ll get intimidated by his handsome looks, but I also think that I could handle it well because like I said, I know what goes through his mind. He’s shy, soft spoken, respectful, straight forward, not clingy, sensitive, caring and sarcastic. I think I just described myself. 






February 18, 2016

To Changmin,

Remember when you pusheded your fangirls away whenever you say “Study hard” and “Get a boyfriend”? Those were the moments that I felt that you really cared for your fans. So what I did was just to laugh it off but to obey your order, I seldom talked about you on social media and to my friends hoping that it would somehow help me get over your awesomeness. But what you didn’t know is that you drew me even closer by those words. You have always served as an inspiration to me, and you will remain to be one in the future. You work hard trying not to depend on anyone and that’s what I truly admire of you. I think that I chose a great man to like, for doing his best in fulfilling his role as an idol. Thank you for everything you’ve shared with us, for protecting us, for making us feel secured always that TVXQ is something that we’ll never regret in a lifetime. We’re very proud of how you’ve carved our history in Japan and in other parts of the world. Though you’re now in the military, we can’t wait to see you again and hopefully, meet you as a better version of myself whom you can be proud of as well. I feel that we’ve grown so much and this process wouldn’t be as magical if it wasn’t for the memories we shared. Have a good life and please continue your good work.

Love,


Rochelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment