Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cool Kiz on The Block - Basketball (3 Parts)

Heeeey! :)

It's been a while since I watched cool kiz and the last time I remember is the final match of the badminton team  that eventually separated after two months of being together. So sad, yes. Plus I became busy after it ended. The time went by so fast that I could only skip myself from watching the show. Now that I have spare time to watch, I decided to since everyone has been recommending the basketball episodes and I've been hearing so much of how fun it is so I gave it a try. 


Look now, I'm happy because I made the right decision to watch. So I encourage you to watch these episodes as well because they are as thrilling and hilarious as the badminton episodes plus we have here gorgeous people to ogle as a bonus to their skills. It is pleasant and exciting that they chose guests who have the basic skills, interest and physical ability to compete with professionals hence, it's easier or a bit lighter to watch their hard work unlike the members that composed the badminton team which were engaged to learn, it was such a terrible yet satisfying experience for them because they worked so hard for two months yet they never won against their opponents so I think that this is where "fun" is inserted for these episodes, they really do have great chances. Aside from that, we also witness the gradual improvement of Kang Ho Dong, Lee Su Geun, Changmin and John Park who are the novice ones with their skills. Psssh. They complain though that it's still really hard. Lol. Anyhow, I'm happy with the additions to the team like Ji Suk, Julien Kang, Coach Woo, JYP, Hye Jeong who's the only girl in the team as well as the older coach who seems to be a good motivator to everyone.


 
Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 : 1st Basketball Training

Prolly the getting to know stage for everyone as they are assessed of their capabilities and the things that they can offer to the team. I guess, this is the first time that they met each other? Though I know that cool kiz has had a training prior to this episode. 

Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 : 1st Basketball Game! 

Did they win this game or not? I can't promise anything but I'm sure that you will enjoy the game. 

Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 : Basketball Training!  Part 2

This is probably the most hilarious episode of the three because they have already warmed up around each other thus they are oozing with chemistry and team work. We also got an additional member Huil who will bring the mutt to the game. Let's take a look at how it went and how it made the episode really interesting. It was such a sorry miss that JYP was absent in this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment