Friday, November 8, 2013

The Heirs: Episode 7 - 10

Well, contrary from the previous episodes which I may consider frustrating and a waste, I thought that for these episodes that I will be talking about, Heirs definitely stepped up their game. I'm really glad to see the progress of the story because all the reasons that was building up in me to hate the drama are somewhat decreased. I didn't expect much because if you would refer to my previous reaction post, Heirs didn't deliver aside from Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho but actually there were a lot of robbed scenes from Kim Woo Bin in the past because of the unnecessary drama. Fortunately, they were able to turn the table a hundred eighty degrees this time around. So let's see the pointers that switched my fangirl moments on.

Episode 7-8: They didn’t highlight the conflict in the household while they focused more on substance – what I was truly looking forward. I remember anticipating this series a lot without knowing how big is the involvement of the seniors or the older people but it happened to be that they were so involved with the matter of their children – which disappointed me because they steal the spotlight and all but for episode 7 & 8, they started to cut off their scenes to give way for more on what I have been excited about, the three main characters: Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan and Choi Young Do. I'm ecstatic because despite of seeing them a lot in the past dramas which they were a part of, the chemistry is finally stirring up for Kim Tan and Eun Sang, and Kim Tan and Young Do. Yes, I am totally in for the bromance that partakes between these two men despite of them always growling at each other. But the biggest turning point would have to be, I see Eun Sang in a different light now because she's being sandwiched by two gorgeous men who are both expressive in their interest to her. 

The two actors are agreeable on make believe and I just love the full shot of their facial expressions every single time. Sorry for sounding so superficial but I guess, I can’t help it because we get Woo Bin as the charming second lead here and Lee Min Ho is challenged by his presence. Finally, they are now heading to the right direction for this series. I’m happy. Nonetheless, I still cringe at the mention that they are high school students and are teens. Gosh, I don’t think I can forgive them for doing that to me. Well, I will just embrace that obvious lie because you are entertaining.

Favorite Scene:


Hyo Shin (Kang Ha Neul) sunbae sniffing through his tutor Hyun Joo's (Im Ju Eun) mouth to smell her breath that suggest she ate ramyun for dinner, even though he actually seen him in the convenience store eating. Kyaa~ this particular scene gave me so much feels with so much pleasure that I had hangover with. It’s the first time that I appreciated Kang Ha Neul a lot. He’s such a flower boy, isn’t he? Plus that move he’s made was so fluffy and all, so I was really squealing my heart out when it happened. Kya~ I am totally shipping these two despite of her and Won’s (Kim Tan’s hyung Choi Jin Hyuk) prior romantic relationship.


Behind the scene:


I'm happy to see them playful like this off-camera.

Episode 9-10

I just finished watching episode 10 and there were so many heart-thumping moments I got from it. I may say that Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang are becoming mushier as the episode goes by. I am not complaining though because those moments are precious for them and finally, I see the spark in the eyes of Eun Sang despite of the love quarrels she’s had with him – that kind of spark which I missed from the previous episodes. I noticed as well that it’s apt to the situation because she’s stressed from school and the kids around her but despite all these she’s in love and blooming like a flower so please let me imagine it. So, we understand it all.

From the moment that Young Do laid eyes on Eun Sang, I thought that him being mean to her is a turn on and that poses threat to Kim Tan. I suggest that he should grab Eun Sang by the waist and if possible keep an eye on her wherever she goes because Young Do is becoming serious with his feelings, thus – overflowing passion and chemistry. Eun Sang’s resistance and Young Do’s clingy attitude are well made. Plus, I noticed that they (KT and YD) stalk at each other a lot, don’t they? LOL. I enjoy every moment that Young Do and Kim Tan get on each other’s throats. Hahahaha. It speaks volumes of love for annoying each other.

I’m beginning to like Krystal (Lee Bo Na) and Min Hyuk (Chan Young) as well as lovey dovey-s because they tend to help Eun Sang's issues in school a lot and correct me if I’m wrong but Bo Na seemed to start acting mature. Well, they look cute together.

Funny Scene:

Myung Soo (Hyung Shik) is peeking on Kim Tan’s test paper during exam. Meanwhile, our Kim Tan is engrossed on answering the questions and it feels as if he’s going to answer them correctly but then, the result says otherwise. I was deceived at first because Myung Soo was laughing and was so happy to see the posted results, only to learn that he’s ranked second to Kim Tan from 100th. The result was eventually 98. Choi Young Do, 99. Myung Soo, and 100. Kim Tan. LOL.

Favorite Scenes:


Hyo Shin sunbae never fail to give me feels but I wish that they give him the proper love-line with tutor-nim which he deserves. I don't know if she was consoled with his presence though because prior to this scene, Won just broke her hear. He said, “I’m not your student anymore” then kissed her “Goodnight” on her forehead. I thought that it was so sweet of him. Awwwwe.




No comments:

Post a Comment